Looking to post your job?
Career Services at Ridgetown Campus provides an online job board accessible to current students and alumni. We invite you to post your summer, full-time, part-time and permanent positions. Please complete the Job Posting Form to advertise your employment opportunity on our job board. If you prefer, you can also email email@example.com with your job posting attached.
Looking for a job?
Experience Guelph @ Ridgetown Campus
- Experience Guelph is now available to students studying in Ridgetown and Clinton
- Expand your experiential learning opportunities and employability skills
- Search for job/career opportunities through the Job Board
- Attend virtual career events
- Book a one-on-one career counselling session to work on your resume, cover letter, interview skills, and other essential job searching skills
- Enjoy virtual learning through different career advising webinars
For more information about Experience Guelph
Ridgetown Campus Job Board
- Search for different job opportunities available in industry
- Available to all students and alumni
- Typically, two career fairs are offered throughout the year* – one in the fall and one in the spring - as an opportunity for students to connect with employers, distribute their resumes, and learn more about industry career opportunities
- Further information on Career Fairs, including dates and available employers, will be sent out to all students by email when applicable
Some activities may be impacted due to COVID-19 restrictions