- M.Sc Agricultural Economics - University of Guelph
- B.Sc Agriculture - University of Guelph
Main research focus is on applied economics related to farm and agribusiness management. Specialty areas include: pricing, benchmarking and evaluating the structural changes within the Ontario swine industry.
Recent or Current Projects
- Competitiveness and profitability of Ontario swine farms -- farm size, debt level, and production type versus profitability
- Labour needs assessment for the Ontario pork sector
- Alternative hog pricing mechanisms for Ontario
- A review of Ontario farm input costs relative to nearby U.S. states
View the complete list of Ken McEwan’s scientific publications on Google Scholar.