Admissions Process and Timeline
- Review the admission requirements for your program(s) of choice:
Associate Diploma Programs:
- Agriculture: R201
- Agriculture Co-op: R301 New for Fall 2022
- Environmental Management: R202
- Equine Care & Management: R204
- Equine Care & Management Co-op: R304 New for Fall 2022
- Horticulture: R205
- Horticulture Co-op: R305 New for Fall 2022
- Veterinary Technology: R206 (Conventional)
- Veterinary Technology: R306 (Alternative)
If you have completed your secondary school requirements out-of-province, please contact Registrarial Services for more information on the equivalent courses and levels that are required
If you are an international applicant, please visit International Student Admissions for more information on the application process
- Connect with us to learn more about the amazing student experience at Ridgetown Campus and your program of interest by joining one or more of our Virtual Open Houses in November, booking a one-on-one RC Connect information session, or booking an on-site campus tour
Complete your application at ontariocolleges.ca (use the corresponding OCAS application code from the program links above).
Please note: February 1 is the equal consideration deadline for both offerings of the Associate Diploma in Veterinary Technology; late applications will not be considered. For all other programs, applications received after the equal consideration deadline will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Watch your profile at ontariocolleges.ca for any offers of admission after February 1 for most programs. Offers for both versions of Veterinary Technology will start going out in early March.
- Accept your offer of admission at ontariocolleges.ca by May 1 (or as stated on your offer letter).
Questions about your application?
Questions or login issues with your Ontario Colleges account?
Please contact Ontario Colleges directly for assistance: