Internal Applicants from the University of Guelph, Fall Intake
If you are an unsuccessful applicant to a University of Guelph undergraduate degree program, you can submit an internal application to be considered for admission into a diploma or certificate program for a Fall 2021 start. Internal applicants are required to meet the admission requirements for their program of interest.
Consider a Diploma or Certificate Program
Consider applying to one of the following diploma or certificate programs for a Fall 2021 start. These programs incorporate practical and applied learning opportunities and will help you build the skills to advance your career.
- Associate Diploma in Agriculture
- Associate Diploma in Environmental Management
- Associate Diploma in Equine Care & Management
- Associate Diploma in Horticulture
- Veterinary Office Administration Certificate
International Internal Applicants
- International applicants who already have their academic documents currently on file with the University of Guelph International Applicant Department will be able to submit an internal application to Ridgetown Campus
- International applicants who do not currently have their academic documents on file cannot be considered for a Fall 2021 intake.
- To be considered for admission into one or more programs for a Fall 2022 intake, please submit your application through ontariocolleges.ca, once the application becomes available in October
4 Steps to Completing Your Internal Application
- Review the admission requirements in the program(s) that you are interested in to ensure you meet the requirements
- Complete the internal application form and pay the $40.00 fee. You can apply to a maximum of 3 programs at Ridgetown Campus
- Allow 2-3 weeks for your application to process. You will receive an acknowledgement email from the Campus Registrar that your application has been received
- Accept your program offer of admission
- If your application is approved, you will be sent an email from the Campus Registrar indicating that you have an offer of admission into the program(s) you've applied to
- If you have applied to multiple programs and receive more than one offer of admission, you will need to indicate which offer of admission you are accepting in your reply email
- Applicants who already have their UoG email/login information will keep the same identity. New students who have not received their email/login information yet will receive this information by email from the Campus Registrar in late June with these details
Have Questions about the Internal Application Process?
Contact our Campus Registrar to discuss the internal application process, including possible transfer credits (if applicable) at email@example.com
Advanced Standing from Diploma to Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Some diploma programs have advanced standing agreements to an undergraduate degree program at the University of Guelph
- Diploma graduates may receive transfer credits towards an undergraduate degree. In many cases, this may eliminate 1 to 2 years of your degree completion time
- It is recommended that diploma graduates looking to transfer into an undergraduate degree have a minimum 75% cumulative average
- Specific pathways are available at admission.uoguelph.ca/articulation
Transitioning to Ridgetown Campus
- If you are interested in learning more about our campus, academic programs, or student experience, please contact our Student Recruiter, Stacia Pepper, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We encourage you to join our Start 2021 at Ridgetown Campus Facebook group
- Take a short virtual Campus Tour of our amazing green spaces and facilities at Ridgetown or Clinton
- If you'd like to learn more about the schedule of studies for your program of interest, please contact our Program Counsellor, Kim Sonneveld, at email@example.com
Internal Admission Consideration Application
Please use the following form be considered for consideration to Ridgetown Campus undergrad program. There is a $40.00 application fee required. We accept VISA or Mastercard and can be paid online during the application process.