Looking to post your job?
Career Services at Ridgetown Campus provides an online job board accessible to current students and alumni. We invite you to post your summer, full time, part time and permanent positions. Please complete the Job Posting Form to advertise your employment opportunity on our job board. If you prefer, you can also email email@example.com with your job posting attached.
Looking for a job?
Experience Guelph @ Ridgetown Campus
- Experience Guelph is now available to students studying in Ridgetown and Clinton
- Expand your experiential learning opportunities and employability skills
- Search for job/career opportunities through the Job Board
- Attend virtual career events
- Book a one-on-one career counselling session to work on your resume, cover letter, interview skills, and other essential job searching skills
- Enjoy virtual learning through different career advising webinars
For more information about Experience Guelph
Ridgetown Campus Job Board
- Search for different job opportunities available in industry
- Available to all students and alumni
- Typically, two career fairs are offered throughout the year* – one in the fall and one in the spring - as an opportunity for students to connect with employers, distribute their resume, and learn more about industry career opportunities
- Further information on Career Fairs, including dates and available employers will be sent out to all students by email when applicable
Some activities may be impacted due to COVID-19 restrictions