Farm Market News
Farm Market News provides agricultural commodity and market information to individuals, farm organizations, agri-businesses and government agencies. We are Ontario’s only comprehensive grain and livestock market data provider.
A FREE weekly report of current agricultural news and coming events available online or email.
- TekTalk - articles about the latest in farm technology and cropping methods
- Scoops - the latest news items that affect southwestern Ontario agriculture
- Events - activities and meetings taking place locally, regionally and provincially
Ontario Commodity Report
A daily summary of corn, wheat and soybean prices are available online or by free email subscription on the Grain Farmer of Ontario website.
Other Farm Market News Services
Farm Market News can provide accurate historic market data for analysis, special projects, presentations or reports. We have:
- Records of Ontario prices for corn, soybeans, canola, wheat, barley, oats, mixed grains, Western feed wheat and barley dating back to 1991
- Chicago Board of Trade grain futures, Chicago Mercantile Exchange livestock futures, and the Bank of Canada Exchange rates for each day
Contact Farm Market News & Agrilink
Blair Andrews, University of Guelph Ridgetown Campus