- Over 7,500 students have graduated from Ridgetown since the first students enrolled in 1951
- Whether you graduated from Ridgetown when it was the Western Ontario Agricultural School (WOAS); Ridgetown College of Agricultural Technology (RCAT); Ridgetown College, or the University of Guelph, Ridgetown Campus, we welcome you to the alumni family!
- Request a Transcript: If you require an official copy of your transcript, please complete the Transcript Request Form
- Update your Contact Information: Complete the Update Form to let us know your new contact details
- Access to Ridgetown Campus’ Library: Your Alumni Card (received on graduation day) allows you to sign out books and use the computers in the library for resource searches
- Discounts for Continuing Education: a 20% discount is available to all alumni taking University of Guelph Open Ed courses, either face-to-face or e-learning.
- University of Guelph Alumni Affairs & Development Benefits: As alumni of the University of Guelph, you have the opportunity to access benefits and services offered by Guelph’s Alumni Affairs & Development department
Ridgetown Campus Agri-Food Foundation
- First established in 1996 and is a volunteer organization that works to ensure the ongoing and future success of Ridgetown Campus
- Dedicated to the further development of the campus through participation in fundraising activities and support to campus innovation and development
- Foundation priorities include campus strategic direction, Westag Alumni engagement, and partnership development (fund development)
Donors are encouraged to direct their gifts in a way that will be most meaningful to them. No matter which way you choose to support Ridgetown Campus, your gift will be appreciated!
- Priority Capital Campaign- Ontario Sustainable Crop Research & Innovation Centre ($3-$4 million goal)
- Ridgetown Learning Trust- Enhancing student learning ($1 million goal)
- Scholarship or Bursary Program- Support to full-time students
- Planned Giving (leaving a legacy)
- Named Program of Your Interest- supporting academics, student leadership, or research programs
To learn more about the Agri Food Foundation or to discuss giving opportunities, please contact Liz Meidlinger, Manager, Communications & Advancement at email@example.com or 519-674-1500 Ext. 63587